Sacramento personal injuries
The Law Offices of Mark A. Doughty handles wrongful death cases and personal injuries in Sacramento, Rocklin, Lincoln, Chico, Yuba City, and in the surrounding areas of Northern California resulting from a variety of accident types. When someone sustains a Sacramento personal injury by the negligence of another, either through reckless conduct, failing to maintain roads or property safely, or selling a defective product, the injured party has a right to recover for the damages he or she has suffered.
People who suffer accident injuries in Sacramento and need an attorney to represent them in negotiations or litigation with the insurance company find our firm, in conjunction with our associated law firms and trial attorneys, to be honest, hard-working, and capable of handling just about any type of case that comes our way. A Sacramento injury or personal injuries received in northern California are our firm's specialty; let our experience work for you.
A personal injury in Sacramento can occur in a number of different ways. Listed below are some of the major areas in which we at the Law Offices of Mark A. Doughty typically practice:
- Aircraft Accidents - A highly complex area of law, whether dealing with private planes or commercial airlines
- Automobile Accidents - Head-on collisions and other events causing Sacramento accident injuries, occurring on everything from two-lane rural roads to major interstates
- Animal Attacks - Dog owners are liable for wounds inflicted by their pets, regardless of the knowledge the owner has of any previous propensity for violence on the part of the animal
- Construction Site Accidents - Focusing on third-party liability from unsafe conditions, defective products, or negligent parties
- Defective Drugs - Serious health dangers from unsafe or wrongly prescribed medications or harmful drug combinations
- Motorcycle Accidents - From nearly-invisible road hazards to negligent drivers, motorcyclists face constant dangers on the road that could result in a Sacramento automobile accident injury
- Pedestrian / Bicycle Accidents - Vulnerable and exposed to harm from larger, faster vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists face particular dangers in areas of street and sidewalk repair and construction
- Premises Liability - Unsafe property presents risk for a Sacramento accident injury resulting from slips, trips, and falls
- Products Liability - Manufacturers are strictly liable for damages caused by products that were defectively designed, defectively manufactured, or contain inadequate warnings or instructions
- Public Transportation Accidents - Sacramento injuries resulting from buses, trains, taxicabs, and other common mass transit carriers
- Trucking Accidents - Big rig drivers and their trucking companies must comply with strict federal regulations in their routine operation
- Unsafe Public Property - Government and private liability for dangerous roads and intersections
- Water-related Accidents - Collisions involving boating and other watercraft
- Wrongful Death - Recovery for the emotional loss, trauma, lost income and extra expenses that surviving family members suffer
Contact us for help
If you or someone you love has suffered an accident injury in Sacramento, has sustained an automobile accident injury in Sacramento or has been seriously harmed due to the negligence or wrongful conduct of another, contact the Law Offices of Mark A. Doughty today for an attorney who will provide caring, tough, and effective representation.